We accept the following insurances:
- Medicaid (CCHA and Colorado Access)
We are out-of-network for all other insurance companies. You may be able to receive reimbursement from your insurance company if your plan includes out-of-network benefits.
Sessions are 50-55 minutes in length.
Stephanie Berliant: $175 for 50 minute session
Brooke Genovese: $110-130 for 50 minute session
Sara Harris: $110-130 for 50 minute session
Devorah Hershkovich: $110-130 for 50 minute session
Roman Haas: $85 for 50 minute session
Tim Spencer: $85 for 50 minute session
Lexis Le Bon: $85 for 50 minute session
Stefanie Brannan: $85 for 50 minute session
Better Life Therapy offers sliding scale slots for those who qualify. In order to be eligible for the sliding scale, you must request and complete the sliding fee schedule (SFS) application, available in print or electronic copies, which you can request from our intake coordinator. Our Sliding Fee Discount Program follows the guidelines of the United States Department of Health and Human Services’ Health Resources and Services Administration. As a result, it is updated annually based on the Federal Poverty Guidelines as follows:
|Federal Poverty Level||100%||150%||200%||>200%|
|Family Size||Discount 100%||Discount 50%||Discount 10%||Discount 0%|
Good Faith Estimate
Beginning January 1, 2022, You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical care will cost.
Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the bill for medical items and services.
- You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency items or services.
- Make sure your health care provider gives you a Good Faith Estimate in writing at least 1 business day before your medical service or item. You can also ask your health care provider, and any other provider you choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule an item or service.
- If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill.
- Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate.
For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises, call 800.985.3059, or contact us directly at 877.559.0001.